Isn't the Internet an awesome invention? I have met so many great people through this wondrous invention (thank you Dan Quail) I have reconnected with long lost friends, including a guy who was in our wedding (how do you lose touch with someone you liked so much you asked them to be in your wedding? cut me a little slack..it was 10 years ago!) Seriously, how did we live without it?
Julian even loves the Internet, he calls it the Network though. He loves to visit www.NickJr.com, www.KCRoyals.com and http://cubs.mlb.com. I don't let him use it much, but it amazes me how adept he is with the mouse. He is so much better than his beloved Papa Mike, who still calls Jason when he needs to send an e-mail (OK, I may be slightly exaggerating)
I have so much more to say, but I have an 11 month old who needs a bath and to get to bed. Lucky for me this amazing technology will be here when I am done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
love it too!
Post a Comment