Friday, August 29, 2008

Brothers

I can already see the sibling rivalry sneaking up on us...

There's the biting, the hair pulling, the toy taking, the tackling, etc.....

And, that's just Carson!!!!





It's pretty hard to tell Julian to stop yanking on Carson's leg when Carson is laughing so loudly I can hear it in the next room.

Most of the time, they are incredibly sweet to each other.


Carson loves to give kisses and for the most part Julian doesn't complain about the trail of slobber he leaves behind.







Notable quotes by Julian:


"Mommy, God made Carson look just like I wanted him to look."


" You know, I chose Carson....didn't I?"


"I will miss Carson's sweet little hands when he gets bigger." Me too baby, me too.


1 comment:

Andrea said...

Awww -they are so much like N&E-I never know when they are hurting each other or having fun!We have to get them all together -and YES, you and I would need some adult beverages!